Sunday, September 22, 2013

Assignment #1: Greeting

My name is Shang-Cheng Hsu(徐上程). I graduated from National Jhongli vocational school of commerce majoring in business administration. Currently studying at the National Taipei College of Business majoring in Finance and Taxation. There are four people in my family. My father works in a factory; my mother is a housewife; and my elder brother and I are still students. My parents’ education is very democratic and they often emphasize the importance of moral character, which contributes to my well-behaved and easygoing personality. Hoping my English language skills will improve, during the four years of college. I will do my best to learn English!

6 comments:

  1. hi UGLY BOY
    your face so long
    I very hate you
    but you are my friend so I will cover you
    ok??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam, you are so mean!!!

      Hey!
      Everything will be better!
      Be a strong boy!

      Delete
  2. I know you are so hard everyday, because your esponsibilities,but i believed you can do it! Just do it, don't hesitation.fighting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Kevin
    you are a very nice people
    Great to meet you haha

    ReplyDelete